Sunday, June 8, 2008

biology relfection

This year in Ap bio I really learned a lot more then I thought you could learn in a year. It was also a lot of fun. my favorite thing we did was all of our labs. The labs helped me learn better because they more fun and relaxed then tests and taking notes. It was a way for me to make an example of the notes I just took. I didn't like disecting the frog or the starfish. It really grossed me out. I did the packet and watched from a little further back and let Marquis, Kalfas and Avery disect. but overall I think Ap biology was one of my favorite classes this year. It really challeneged me and taught me time management and how toreally pay attention or else you get totally lost. My favorite subject in bio would probly be the genetics study. I like to learn about how people get their genes and traits from their parents and how we all look different. because its something you notice everyday but never realize how muchi behind how someone got brown eyes or blonde hair. I also liked watchin Lorenzo's oil. It was really sad but taught me so much. If I didn't do that packet with the movie I don't think that I would have realized how educational the movie was. it taught me so much. I think I learn better when it has to do with emotion and hands on projects. thats why I liked bio because we were always in a lab doing something or watching something. we didn't just sit there all the time.

No comments: